[Advaita-l] HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 13:52:42 EDT 2019

Venkatraghavanji - PraNAms
A simple question for my clarity.
Ghata abhaava can be positive knowledge since it is part of pramaana - existence expressed as the absence of a well-defined entity based on my prior memory or samskaara.
To overcome that I gave an example of gaagaabuubu - the prior samskaara is not there. If I ask can you, can see the gaagaabuubu in the room? Since you have no prior samskaaa of gaagaabuubu - the first question will be - what is gaagaabuu or its attributive content. Until that is clear - its existence or non-existence cannot be established.
The ignorance of what is gaagaabuubu or lack of its prior samskaara or avidyaa - can it be bhaava ruupa. Non-apprehension can't lead to miss apprehension or viskepa.
Hari Om!Sadananda