[Advaita-l] jnAnAbhAva (was HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti)

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:00:28 EDT 2019

Thank you Praveen ji. It is good to hear from you after a while. Hope you
are well.

Thanks for sharing a relevant portion from the vivekachUDAmaNi vyAkhya - it
is very interesting that asatkAryavAdin-s like the naiyyAyika-s also
agree तथाप्यस्तु
कश्चिदतिरिक्तः पदार्थः - but I suppose they could be referring to that
sUkshmAvastha as an abhAva padArtha - they certainly have no qualms in
making inherently contradictory statements like "abhAva: asti".

Regards,
Venkatraghavan