[Advaita-l] HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Aug 2 08:32:33 EDT 2019

If you permit me to say, terming avidyA as abhAva vilakshaNam and it is neither bhAva rUpa nor abhAva rUpa,  is just an attempt to obfuscate the issue further.  Anyway this is IMHO.  You are welcome to disagree with me.

Not sure what you mean by this being an attempt to obfuscate. I have no need to do any such thing. If you wish to continue this discussion further, first please withdraw that statement.

praNAms Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I did not mean you are trying to obfuscate the issue, what I meant is by the introduction of new terminology like abhAva vilakshaNaM the issue on hand getting complicated.  If my comment gives you an impression that it is your deliberate attempt to confuse the issue, my sincere apologies.

I shall come back to you on Monday, just leaving office.  And I did not know that  abhAva vilakshaNam is something similar to tattvAnatyAbhyAm anirvachaneeyaM which again in turn pertains to ‘avidyA’.

More to follow, till then…

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar