[Advaita-l] Enlightenment Rests on the Dream

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 27 04:39:58 EDT 2019

Dear Subbu garu,                                 It is indeed Reality. Thank you for the Link. As dreams only can bring little success or keeps positivity otherwise everything is sunyam. As you said birth and death are an illusion which we will come to know at the last breath before this physical body.  I completely read this article and it is quire informative & useful.regardsKameswara