[Advaita-l] Two Advaitic verses with a profound combined purport

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:01:00 EDT 2019

Namaste Subbu-ji,
Indeed, like a ladder used to climb a tree is left behind once the desired
result of reaching the top has been achieved, once Brahman has been known,
there is no need to cling on to the very siddhAnta that 'takes' one there.
One can feel gratitude to the shAstra and the guru for revealing that
beautiful reality, but there is no need for continued attachment to them.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan