[Advaita-l] Who is 'Jagadguru'?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 11 22:28:03 EDT 2019

 Dear friends.
   "I AM"  alone  is  jagadguru  because  "I AM"  appearsas   jagat   and   'me'. There  is  no second  conscious  entityother  than  "I AM".  Please  refer to mantras  3-7-23  and  3-8-11  of  Bruhadaranyaka Upanishad.
In  the  light  of  the  teachings  of  Upanishads
 actually  and  factually  no  name  and  form (entity)
can  be  a jagadguru!
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy