[Advaita-l] true colour of Chameleon

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:48:32 EDT 2018

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, 18:02 Dev Babu via Advaita-l, <

> I think people are not getting the basics of Dharma aspect here on these
> gay, homos etc.
> Principle of Dharma is for Indriya Nigraham,  to channelise desire of any
> kind for ultimate control of senses.
> Whereas we are asking for dharmic stand on INDRIYA DUSHPRAVAAHAm of Homos

Very aptly said. Brahmacharya is a part of jnana Sadhana. It is applicable
to the so called 'straight' persons too. When someone thinks he/she is in
one or more of the sexual minority category and also a mumukshu, he
automatically comes under the vidhi of brahmacharya. There is no two
opinions about it. There need not be much discussion on this.

Regards
Subrahmanian. V