[Advaita-l] true colour of Chameleon

GR Vishwanath grv144 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:40:21 EDT 2018

I don't know why this is difficult,

Even a layperson like me understands that Devdutt P does ad-hoc and
unreliable  translations/re-tellings. People are calling him out on that,
and that is a good thing.

But his being gay? Are we seriously going to quote the Shastras to show he
is Adharmic- when a lot of us have already done things that are not in line
with the Shastras (like living in America)?

Call him out on his silly retellings, don't make his gayness an issue

GRV

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 6:52 AM Swati Gupta via Advaita-l <