[Advaita-l] Consonant duplication in Yajurveda recitation

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:40:22 EDT 2018

Dear list members,

I had sent a link of a draft version of this paper describing consonant
duplication in the kR^iShNa-yajur-veda recitation many months back. Here is
the final version after implementing the suggestions of the reviewers:

https://www.academia.edu/37314077/Modeling_the_Phonology_of_Consonant_Duplication_and_Allied_Changes_in_the_Recitation_of_Tamil_Taittir%C4%AByaka-s

and here is the slide deck for the presentation I gave at WSC 17, Vancouver:

https://www.academia.edu/37314137/Briefing_for_talk_at_The_17th_World_Sanskrit_Conference_July_9_13_2018_Vancouver_BC_Canada

The paper is a chapter in the book *Computational Sanskrit & Digital
Humanities, Selected papers presented at the 17th World Sanskrit Conference
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, 9–13 July 2018, D K Publishers
Distributors Pvt. Ltd*.

You can find the contents of this book and an introduction at

https://www.academia.edu/37314153/Computational_Sanskrit_and_Digital_Humanities_Selected_papers_presented_at_the_17th_World_Sanskrit_Conference_University_of_British_Columbia_Vancouver_9_13_July_2018_D_K_Publishers_Distributors_Pvt._Ltd._Content_pages_

Please let me know if you have any comments. Thank you.

Ramakrishnan