[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Sep 13 00:27:49 EDT 2018

Ok this is getting ridiculous.  I'm putting a stop to this thread now.  If
anyone has a burning need to add to it, please mail me instead and I'll
decide whether to post or not otherwise move on to something more
productive.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018, Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l wrote:

> So don't take it seriously, why are you triggered?
> If this forum expects everyone to indulge in blind beliefs and mindless
>superstition, personality cult worship,

It is time for a periodic reminder that this is a group for the discussion
of Advaita Vedanta and related topics not any old opinion that may strike
someones fancy.

> feel free to take me off the list

Good idea.