[Advaita-l] Sri Jayakumar, Inspiring teacher of Yoga

Jay Kumar saipadukajk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:03:45 EDT 2018

Dear Sri Subhramanian,
Thanks for  posting the article published in Times of India in the advaita group.

You will be happy to know that our Sai Paduka Yoga & Spiritual Study Center is one among top ten yoga centers in India in giving maximum types of benefits and reliefs to its students. This information is as per the analysis of the postings of reviews of the respective students in the public authentic websites of about 100 yoga centers in more than 25 cities in India.

What I want to convey to my dear and respected friends in our group that only  because of Vedantic study and spiritual upliftment it has become possible for the ‘Body Mind Complex’ to be useful to the society to this extent, that too after losing its eyesight! (in this context one can refer many Gita slokas that have been implemented by 'me'  , in totality  such as  3.5, 3.27, 6.5, 6.6, 6.16,6.17, 6.20 to 6.23, 11.33,   12.14 to 12.20, 17.14 to 17.16, 18.14 18.46)

Any contradiction may please be discussed over phone.

With profound Regards
S K Jayakumar