[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 02:57:46 EDT 2018

 The credibility of his books are lost as there is absolutely no basic information about him or his s background. His friends and some devotees may believe in whatever that is said without questioning. But why should others not demand a basic information about him? Why the secrecy? We have all sorts of gurus with all sorts of costumes. So naturally you'd be doubting a strange practice like this. The thing is, there is no legitimate reason for this sort of secrecy. It seems like he was not a recluse before the book was published.
He is not literally telling ppl that he is a siddha but he has not stopped his friends from announcing it to the world, which defeats the whole point. I find this lacking in responsibility and integrity. The real problem is the people around should demand some accountability from these organizations otherwise fake gurus will thrive. But How can you expect the ppl who believe in anonymous WhatsApp forwards to question something like this.