[Advaita-l] Sringeri Days

GR Vishwanath grv144 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:01:12 EDT 2018

Well- from memory, and thinking of the English translation, there is a
small tone of ambivalence there (something like "...if he said so, it must
be true").

Umesh is very much a real person. I believe what he reports is the truth.
Nevertheless, one side effect off all this is a Umesh-groupism, and an
unnecessary distraction.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 5:57 AM Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <