[Advaita-l] Fwd: There's No God. No One Directs Our Fate: StephenHawking In His Last Book

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:52:24 EDT 2018

Dears
Whether there is God or no God can not be settled by logic as our tiny brain is not capable of that .We have to  go by our scriptures - Vedas and Upanishads-.They assert there should be a Brahman and there is only Brahman.The world scenario is just kalpitham and we are seeing a non existent snake on a rope .Rope only is real.Brahman is only real.About the sufferings in life one comes across in lives of many many theories are proposed but these are just to assuage our emotional anger.Really we are not the bodies and we are imagining that we are bodies instead of we are athmas .How we know this?By meditating and guided by the Upanishad Vakyas.
If there is no Brahman it leads to a proposition that all we see are created by themselves by chemical combinations and how these  joined  in right proportions to become lives are anybody’s guess.There is intelligence which is only the prerogative of a living organism and it degree varies from being to being.All are unique.As we are baffled we out of our frustrations may say there is no God or all just got into existence by themselves.Which defies our logic.So there should a Brahman.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad