[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** An Eye Opener

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 19 09:59:15 EDT 2018

 Dear Friends,
 The true import of the Upadesha of His Holiness
can be understood by one who has cognized / realized
his true svarUpa. AtmaivEdagM sarvam || Chandogya 7-26-1And also by one who has really understood the tattva
as presented in shloka 2-38 of Mandukya karika.

Am I correct in my inference?Withrespectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy