[Advaita-l] My ebook on Goddess Chandika

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:32:30 EDT 2018

|| om namaschandikaye ||

On the auspicious day of #MahalayaAmavasya I am happy to share my new
e-book titled "Caṇḍika: The Story of Goddess Durgā & its Vedāntic Import".

Brief Description of the Book:
Navaratri or the festival of nine nights is one of the most important
festivals celebrated by the Hindus across the world. The festival is a
celebration of the Goddess Chandika and her war against various Asuras. The
story of Chandi or Durga as she is popularly known contains within itself
deep insights of Vedanta philosophy and acts as a practical facilitator for
attaining Moksha or the final liberation from the cycle of birth and death.
This book sheds light on this Vedantic import of Goddess Chandika.

The book is only available as E-book in Amazon Kindle and can be purchased
from- https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JVBQV67

PS. The beautiful cover image of the book has been created by Pratyasha
Nithin, my wife.

Regards
Nithin S