[Advaita-l] Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi): Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:32:06 EST 2018

Namaste Durga ji,

Here is the list of all 61 videos in the playlist-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xWzWgeYBRU&list=PLWjpkY4mU2RBiuLLk_PwYimZMHt_0XvF9

I do not think there are any missing videos.

Regards,
Nithin

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=1a19e15d-b0c0-42c6-9d4e-2b13b23c19e9>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=1a19e15d-b0c0-42c6-9d4e-2b13b23c19e9>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 9:37 AM Durga Prasad Janaswamy via Advaita-l <