[Advaita-l] Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi): Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:56:44 EST 2018

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 7:27 AM Durga Prasad Janaswamy via Advaita-l <

> Brahmasri Mani Dravid Sastry - lectures on 'Vedanta Paribhasha' (in Hindi):
> Topic - 'Vishaya Parichedah'
>
> The first lecture (titled: 20160711 VP Vedantavishaya) on 'Vishaya
> Parichedah' is uploaded to Youtube.  The topic of first lecture is: Swarupa
> Lakhshana.  The next class uploaded to Youtube is titled: '20160815 VP
> Vedanta Vishayah'. Thus there is a long gap in the dates.

Maybe you will be able to get all the videos here, in sequential order:

http://www.advaita-academy.org/talk/vedanta-paribhasha-vedantavishaya-part-4/

See the playlist there for VP.

The 'students' interacting are: Vidwan ....Misra of Madras Sanskrit College
and Sri.L.Narayanan, a Chartered Acct. and Sanskrit enthusiast.  I don't
think you will gain anything more than what is in the videos by interacting
with these two persons. When I requested Sri MDS for starting this VP Hindi
series for the Academy, his only condition was: 'The exposition would be
better if someone sits before me rather than my talking to a camera.' To
fulfill this condition, he himself commissioned Misra ji, who is a nyaya
scholar, as I understand, to 'attend' the recording sessions. Sri
Narayanan, my friend, took up the responsibility of arranging the sessions
with a great commitment by constantly being in touch with Sri MDS for his
availability for the sessions.

regards
subbu