[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi series 041 - sann ghaTa iti pratyakshe adhishThAnanuvedha:

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:59:13 EDT 2018

Namaste

Very nice article. But all these Pramanas like perception, inference and
Sruti will produce Vrttis in the mind and that Vrutti is the knowledge we
get. Brahman cannot be captured in a Vrutti. Therefore we have to say even
Sruti Pramana is not valid. Because we have seen statements like Yatra
Vedaa Avedaaha. The job of Sruti is to make the final Akhandaakaara Vrutti
in the  mind. That Akhandaakaara Vrutti will negate the Vruttis of all
other Pramanas and the world. Then it will destroy itself also.

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 1:00 AM Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <

> Namaste,
>
> http://www.advaitasiddhi.com/blog/pariccheda-1-jatyupakramanyayadibhi-pratyakshaprabalyanirasa
>
> In this chapter, some interesting pUrva mImAmsa maxims are invoked in the
> analysis of the relative strengths of various pramANa-s.
>
> Regards,
> Venkatraghavan

Regards

-Venkatesh