[Advaita-l] Fwd: Gita 13.20 question

mc1 at aol.com mc1 at aol.com
Sun May 27 13:02:55 EDT 2018

I don't get it. This is not the first time I've asked this revered audience a valid question and not received an answer. Why not?

Sankara makes what appears to be a contradictory statement. How can jiva and bhoktr be synonymous with Purusa?

Please be so kind as to offer a reply ... even if to say, "I don't know, good question!"

Respectfully, mcc