[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:57:23 EDT 2018

Please don't fall for the outward appearances of those ISKCON workers. They
definitely not spreading true Hindu
Religion or Hindu philosophy. They only adopt 'Krishna Leela' theme from
Gokula days - that too with distorted
methods. Hindu Religion is deep and consists of very fundamental Human life
and Universal existence. When I
went to the USA in 1969 I saw from my own eyes how these ISKCON workers
were behaving in public at the
Airport and outside Railway stations. Very disgusting. One could be ashamed
to call oneself a Hindu because
of them. I do not want to go any further details. If interested go to West
Virginia in USA and see how they live
even today.

Shankar (D. Sc. From the Johns Hopkins University)

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 5:04 AM, S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <