[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat May 19 05:48:34 EDT 2018

Pranams,

Yes. Sadly, this is also true.

A one grows spiritually, higher, divine bhAva increases and lower animal
nature like violence, anger, etc fade away. When anAhat takes control over
other chakra-s a person becomes soft from within.

2 conflicting emotions can be present, but if you get angry, it multiplies.
So effect on mind and body is also amplified as compared to common men.
I had such experience. Once I got irritated, which lead to anger. All Bliss
went away and I left I am a completely different person. It troubled me for
2-3 days until it's effect was completely removed.

Can't afford to have both emotions like - hate mAyAvAdI-s to gain Krishna
Prem, etc, etc. It does not help you. Sooner or later, one must drop these
emotions and more forward. At times, it can increase your B.P. too.

I would like to quote attributed to Lord Buddha
Anger is like holding a hot coal in hand with intention to throw it towards
others. It burns you before you hurt others.

​Hari ​
OM

Sujal