[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Murali k methusala8 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 02:18:03 EDT 2018

Pranams,

@ Sri Sankara Belavadi:

Of course, The followers of Sanatana Dharma do not resort to conversions.
And, we do not have any evangelical wing.

Regardless of the major quibbles that they might have against Advaitins,
they have done yoeman service in spreading Hinduism when it is under
attack everywhere from leftist losers to evangelica Christian zealots.

Can you please elaborate on your statement that people  from ISKCON are
not  hindus or practicing Hindus?  Most of the foreign born
converts to Sanatana Dharma  that I personally know have more shraddha than
most off the Hindus.

Thanks,
Murali

On 19 May 2018 at 11:37, Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l <