[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

Belavadi Shankar shankarbelavadi5 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:54:03 EDT 2018

Regarding ISKCON we need to remember at least two factors: 1. Hindus do not
resort to converting people belonging to
other religions into Hindu Religion, so that we do not have any
'EVANGELICAL WING'. And 2. ISKCON are known to distort
our Puranas. They practice unethical group-living. We can see these
unhealthy and unholy living by the members of ISKCON
headquarters in West Virginia, USA.

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <