[Advaita-l] In praise of ISKCON?!

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:25:34 EDT 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 7:54 AM, S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <

> A few weeks ago, I was invited to attend a satsang organized by a friend
> at his home.
> I went there with no idea who the chief speaker might be, but seeing that
> he was from
> ISKCON, I unwillingly sat down expecting an hour or more of the "usual
> propaganda"
> that the organization's followers routinely release online.

The speaker Gaur Gopal Prabhu of Iskcon is popular for his inspirational
talks in English and Hindi.  I have generally found him to be not touching
the Advaita/Shiva topics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG5pS4XUjmk

regards
subrahmanian.v