[Advaita-l] Personal issue

S Jayanarayanan sjayana at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 23:50:35 EDT 2018

 Namaste!

My personal opinion or suggestion:

Why go to an astrologer? You can visit a local temple, or a learned person around you and seek his blessings and advice.

If you have been so initiated, chant the Gayatri Mantra regularly during daily Sandhya vandanam. Also the Rudram or the Vishnu Sahasranamam if you know.

Pray to your Favorite Deity (Ishta Devata) for relief from your present sufferings.

Hope you feel better soon,
Kartik