[Advaita-l] Sleep, tamas and brahman

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 04:45:27 EDT 2018

 Praveenji
I have not misunderstood the bhAshya. It is you who have completely misunderstood the bhAshya. The bhAshya says at a number of places (not just one or two) that there is no ignorance, desires etc. in deep sleep. You have failed to respond to these quotations. See below -
https://advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2018-May/049325.html

When the bhAshya is so clear in itself, why then should anyone have the need to resort to a bhAshya on the bhAshya? When there is mention of deep sleep as free from avidya iin the bhAshya, what other clarification does one need?