[Advaita-l] Sleep, tamas and brahman

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 04:29:42 EDT 2018

 //You call my so many replies related to BU 4.3 'silence'? The meaning of 'denial' of avidya there is clearly stated, clarified. If you are not willing to take it, it is only silence on your part.//
I have not taken it because it amounts to diluting the bhAshya. It is better to take the direct import of the bhAshya, rather than dilute the bhAshya.    //There is no superior-inferior as far as texts are concerned.//

//When this is accepted, the ruling in MaU bhashya naturally gets applied in BU bhashya//

You are contradicting yourself in your above two statements.