[Advaita-l] An anecdote

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 31 10:48:05 EDT 2018

Dear friends,Pranams to you all.
   Please permit me to share a very interesting anecdote .

Quote; " I actually had some guy thatcame to my meeting one time, he came and he said, “I’ve been into Vedanta forthirty years. I know everything. I’ve read everything. I’ve studied everything.I don’t need anymore knowledge.” He said, “I seem to be missing one littlepoint, a little something.” He says, “It’slike I know everything about it. I just don’t know what it is.”            [John Wheeler : Transcriptions]
Unquote.What is the reason for such a situation?

With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy