[Advaita-l] Request for help

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 26 12:55:25 EDT 2018

Dear Friends,Since  none of the scholars have contradicted what I have stated in my last posting , I will conclude that what has been taught by the gentleman is the pantha which the mantra 4-4-8 is pointing out and is the genuine traditional teaching because the same truth is revealed by the mantra 2-1-4 of Kathopanishad. With this I close.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy