[Advaita-l] MASTER & VIJAY GOSWAMI

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 22 02:40:38 EDT 2018

Dear Friends,                     Master on how to become MORE CONSCIOUS:We are conscious beings. The more we come in contactwith All-consciousness, we become more conscious. If we come in contact withmaterial things outside, our consciousness will be marred. The result will bethat we will have to go to bodies which have less consciousness. Be verycareful. To be evolved conscious entities you must be in contact withAll-consciousness, that way your consciousness will grow. If you come incontact with the material things more than the spiritual things, the result isthat your consciousness will be lessened; you will have to go to the lowerplanes. This is very important.Those who do not constantly come in touch withAll-consciousness, they are slowly committing suicide. If the consciousness islessened, it is suicide. So they lay the greatest stress on this: if you don'tcome in contact with the God within you, it is better that you should have diedA Persian philosopher says, "Catch the hemof that man who is well conversant with the here and hereafter, who neverleaves you." You may leave Him, He will not leave you. He may give a longrope, mind that. Somebody wrote to our Master; "We are leaving You."He said, "All right, you may leave me, I cannot leave you." You see?He has got a very strong hand.
If you have read the scriptures, you will findthat the Son of God is given the powers of judgment also. Dharam Raj is the onewho judges all others, but those who are initiated, they are judged by theMaster Himself. Suppose your son has committed something wrong (Sin), He is not the sinner, you can hate sin but not the sinner and you would notsend him to the police, would you? You slap him yourself once or twice, rebukehim, admonish him, "Don't you do that!" but you would not suffer tosend him to the police. I am not telling you new things, these are mentioned inthe scriptures. These are facts - hard facts, you are fortunate! Don't deceiveyourself. Why? He is watching your every action. He watches the very trend ofyour mind.
"What is He?" Do you know what He is?Have you seen any rivers flowing? You have seen rivulets and rivers? There aretwo sides of earth, within which water is flowing. The water and the two sidesof the earth are both called a river. The water is not called river, but thewater flowing between the two sides of earth, the whole is called the river.Within the sides of the man-body where God is manifested, are the flowingWaters of God. That Life Water is overflowing, we should plunge headlong intoit. You will never die;so no need to be born again also, you will have everlasting life. They tell these thingsto bring home what is what. But you know these things only when you rise abovethe body-consciousness.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswra