[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 22 00:15:21 EDT 2018

Once again I must apologize for those who have been waiting a long time
for me to add them to the list.

Stefan
------

Hello,

I'm a seeker of knowledge and a follower of Swami Dayananda's teachings.

I'm hoping to clarify some of my understanding of the teaching by reading
your posts.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Smt. Rama GopalaKrishna
-----------------------
I am a homemaker. I listen to and attend lectures on teachings of
SHRI.SHANKARACHAARYA.I am also a volunteer of VEDANTABHARATI  an
organization spreading teachings of SHRI. SHANKARACHARYA. I teach
SOUNDARYALAHARI  to the interested ones and students.

Gokul T C
---------

I follow SrI Sankara and the smArta sampradAya; hence would like to follow
the list actively.

Abhinav
-------

Student of Sanskrit and sastra. Devotee. Would like to understand the basics
and eventually higher concepts in advaita in an authentic gurushishya
tradition.

Suvarna Bhatt

I have been doing self study in following topics:

Advaita Vedanta
Patanjali Yoga Sutra

Also being practicing self awareness in all my actions and thoughts.

I have a few doubts just like any spiritual aspirant and for which I want
clarification.