[Advaita-l] Shankara's "Atma jnAnopadesha vidhiH"

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:30:10 EDT 2018

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 10:27 PM, Ramesam Vemuri <vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> Many thanks to Shri Subrahmanian Ji and Shri Chandramouli Ji for readily
> sharing the information on   "Atma jnAnopadesha vidhiH."
>
> For some reason, the collected works of Shankara does not show it. I found
> that Shringeri Peetham has no publication with that name.
> It looks like the Shankara Math of Varanasi ceased its publication.
>

> Is this work available as a pdf?

No idea about this. I have the text with commentary (published by that
Matha). If anyone helps I can make a pdf and share with you. Before that
please check with the maTha through 'contact' if the book 'PrakaraNa
dvAdashee' is available now or at least the particular book
'Atmajnanopadeshavidhi' is available.

regards
subbu