[Advaita-l] Sandhyadhikaranam in the three schools

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:25:45 EDT 2018

Namaste

Good talks.  Jeeva can create bad dreams. Why? Because he has Avidya and
out of Avidya he will create bad situations for himself. We can see in the
world a person knows something is bad but he will keep on doing it even
though it is bad for him.

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 11:24 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <

> Here is a vakyartha on the above adhikaranam in Tamil:  (all are short
> talks, of some 30 minutes average, crisp)
>
> Advaita: Dr.Maheswaran Nambuthiri:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5uJUZdEwwE
>
> Dvaita:  Sri ....   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AiuQJH8OU0
>
> Vishishtadvaita:  Sri Ananthapadmanabhachariar:
>
>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEdaF8pcgoo
>

> One objection from the Vishishtadvaita against advaita is: If you say it is
> the jiva that creates the dream objects/events, we do have unpleasant
> dreams too. Will someone create that which is not good for himself? So, we
> have to admit that it is paramatma that creates, and it is for blessing the
> jiva.
>
> Any counters to this?
>
> regards
> subbu