[Advaita-l] Something to have fun and ....

Aditya Kumar kumaraditya22 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 10:24:09 EDT 2018

 I have great respect for Tambrahms because they have suffered enough just like Kashmir brahmins. Whether Iyers or Iyengars, both are very resourceful, intelligent, industrious and what not. I have come across some excellent Iyengars with godlike conduct and envious pAnditya. Pity that they all are obsessed about petty things instead of looking at the bigger picture.