[Advaita-l] Is Ayyappa a Vedic god?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:31:47 EDT 2018

Namaste

The biggest temple in the world is Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Area is 162.6
hectares. It was a Vishnu temple and then converted into Buddhist worship
centre in 12th Century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <

Regards

-Venkatesh