[Advaita-l] RksUktasaMgraha from Vidya Bharati Press, Sringeri

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:45:20 EST 2018

>My respect for you has increased beyond limits !  You are a good scholar
and well groomed in
>sampradAya and sadAchAra.

Dear Sriramji,

Thank you for the kind words. Your own shraddha in sampradAya and
sadAchAra, as one can observe from your posts, is highly laudable. I don't
consider myself very orthodox. Most of what I learnt in Krishna Yajur Veda,
for example, was learnt in the US from a Yajur veda scholar
residing there as a temple priest. I have lived in the US before and I keep
visiting there once in year or so. I do feel I should have emulated the
likes of Shri Mani Dravid Sastrigal, who is a role model to me, instead of
getting caught up in the rat race of building a profession in Information
Technology.

Anand