[Advaita-l] "VEDA IS NO MORE veda "

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:55:02 EST 2018

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Srirudra via Advaita-l <

> Dear
> In the Bhagavad Gita 2nd Chapter there is a sloka -I quote"Yavanartha
> udhapane ...Vijanatha:"-.This sloka if one contemplates it will clear ones
> doubt about Vedhic knowledge and its requirement to what level.Once Brahman
> realisation is achieved what is there to get from the Vedas which only
> points out the Brahman Existence.

We are reminded of the Panchadashi verse:   पलालमिव धान्यार्थी त्यजेद्
ग्रन्थानशेषतः [Just as one discards the chaff (husk) after obtaining the
grain, one has to be centered on the tattva, once it is realized, rather
than on the books.

regards
subbu