[Advaita-l] SIDDHANTALESASANGRAHA

Sudhakar Kabra sudhakarkabra at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 09:17:18 EST 2018

Dear Kameshwararao ji

Swami Chinmayananda of Chinmaya mission and Swamy Parthasarathy of Vedanta Cultural foundationboth have written a translation for Tatwabodha.
You can get a copy from them.
Regards
Sudhakar kabra

    On Thursday, March 1, 2018, 9:24:53 AM GMT+5:30, KAMESWARARAO MULA via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Dear Sir,                  Thank you for your reply and I am actually looking for a translation.bhasya of adishankara's Tattwabodha so that I can go through it. As I attended some of the online classes in the past for Brihadarnkayakopanishad and My intention is also to attend such classes online so that we can grasp the knowledge with some fine examples from the teacher.I will also be searching books from Sh.Gambhiranandaji's translation on tattwabodha.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara