[Advaita-l] Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam Monday, July 16 to Sunday, July 22, 2018

Ramani Balasubramanian ramanibala at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 21:49:34 EDT 2018

 Dear Friends Om Gurubyo Namaha We invite you to participate in the  Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam conducted by Kanchi Kamakoti Seva Foundation (KKSF)  Washington, D.C. Chapter from July 16 to July 22 and get the blessings of Lord Siva and Parvathy. We are conducting the Maha Yagna for the Loka Shemam - Peace and Prosperity to all the living beings on the occasion of 125th Jayanthi of Sri Kanchi Mahaswami and 84th Jayanthi of Sri Jayendra Saraswathi of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam. One hundred priests from United States and Canada will be participating in this Yagna. ·    This Yagna is conducted for the first time in the Washington Metropolitan area. This is one of the highest form of worship of Siva and Parvathy. ·       We are blessed to celebrate Mahaswami’s 125th Jayanthi Celebration. Only by His grace we are worshipping Him. So we are blessed. We should make full use of this opportunity to organize the celebration the way MahaPeriava would like Please see the program details at the end of this email.

Sankalpam:
We request everyone to register for taking Sankalpam. It is free, and no sponsorship is required. Please use this link forhttps://kanchimahaswami125.org/sankalpam-information/We request everyone to participate in this Yagna. Mass Worship (Kootu prarthanai) is always very powerful.
Kamakshi Laksharchana & Lalitha Sahasranama Archana:
We request all ladies to register for participating in the Kamakshi Laksharchana &  Lalitha Sahasranama Archana by 1008 ladies of Saturday July 21, 2016 at 5 PM. Please use the following link to register for Lalitha Sahasranama Archana.https://kanchimahaswami125.org/kamakshi-laksharchana-sahasra-lalitha-sahasranam-pooja/ No sponsorship is required for this pooja.
Padhuka Pooja:
Special Paduka puja will be performed by 108 couples at 9 am on Sunday July 22, 2018.You can register for performing paduka pooja by using the following link https://kanchimahaswami125.org/108-padhuka-pooja/ The sponsorship for performing the Padhuka Puja is $101.00.
Dampathi Pooja:
As per the instruction of His Holiness Sri Sankara Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamigal, pooja will be performed to 108 Dampathis at 10 AM on Sunday July 22, 2016. Interested devotees can sponsor the Dampathi pooja by registering using the following registration link   https://kanchimahaswami125.org/tampathi-pooja Sponsorship for performing the Dampathi puja is $151. Please sponsor for the  Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam as per the following sponsorship form. `हर हर शङ्कर ! जय जय शङ्कर !