[Advaita-l] Any new posts on Sringeri Days?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 26 07:45:23 EDT 2018

 //Yes, it is hard to digest but it is a fact that attributing Jeevan muktatva to our paraMpara guru-s is quite subjective and it is not wise to argue with others  that it has to be an universal and unambiguous truth.//

Sri Bhaskarji, The parampara-s are jeevanmukta-factories, that churn out a number of jeevanmuktas for each generation.

praNAms Sri Kalyan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, perhaps that is the reason there is special insistence on mandatory traditional teaching to gain brahma jnana.  sAmpradAya and its significance in self-aggrandizement is not restricted only to Advaita parampara, it equally plays a bigoted vital role in dualistic schools as well, so no vaidika school would dare to  deny the importance of role of tradition in the path of vaidika mArga  :-) Our saMpradAya Acharya says if the teaching is from asaMpradAya vAdi, you better ignore it since it is from the desk of an idiot :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar