[Advaita-l] List of 555 Brahma sutras

balagopal ramakrishnan rbalpal at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 22 02:16:45 EDT 2018

 Namaste,
>>>Such a practice is not seen in the Advaita Vedanta tradition.
Is it because in the VedAnta aka Advaita tradition owning up the 'SELF' being the goal, emphasis is on the SMN done with the help of a Guru who is a 'shrotRiya' and also a 'brahma nishTa' ?
Hence priority goes to 'GOvinda' than 'dukRingkaraNe" ?
Regards
Balagopal
PS: Byhearting is always a good way to increase memory, retention and also helps immensely in teaching.