[Advaita-l] Atirudra Sathachandi MahaYagna Sarva Shaka Sammelana Mahotsavam Monday, July 16 to Sunday, July 22, 2018

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 11 08:11:11 EDT 2018

praNAms
Hare Krishna

The prabhuji who gave parama haMsa example, again written to me,  chanting mantra stOtra strictly in accordance with shAstra vidhi like student writing letter to his parents after getting the due coaching / training  in letter writing...whereas chanting stOtra without these prior preparation is like son / daughter constructing his / her sentence to address his / her mother affectionately...now you decide which of the above mother will be more pleased, he concluded  :-)

No need to mention, the doubting worm already entered my mind and started drilling :-)

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar