[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} MIT AI lecture featuring Shankara

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:28:26 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bijoy Misra <misra.bijoy at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 10:42 PM
Subject: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} MIT AI lecture featuring Shankara
To: Bharatiya Vidvat parishad <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Friends,
This was my first analytic lecture on Indian Philosophy  at MIT
(Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in 1997.  The occasion was the
inauguration of the Artificial Intelligence Lab at MIT.
The lecture was sponsored by Templeton Foundation, chaired then by Harvey
Cox of Harvard..
The video was posted in April and I was informed last week. Sharing..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNx17rQ35Gg
You may find it of interest.
Best regards,
Bijoy Misra