[Advaita-l] The Mundakopanishat and Madhusudana Saraswati

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:51:47 EDT 2018

Namaste Srinathji,

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 7:26 PM Srinath Vedagarbha via Advaita-l <

> The question is simple -- the position ('Supreme Brahman can take different
> forms') is valid or not? (I do not care you call it vyavahAra dristi or by
> any other names).

 ​I'v​e a simpler question for you: have you stopped lying now? Kindly give
a yes or no answer,  I don't care for explanations
​! ​
This is the kind of question that you have asked yet again.

> If valid, then advaitahAni as that makes Supreme Brahman sees 'differnce'.

​If valid = satyasya sat, then you would be right, but sadly for you, its
not so.​

If not valid, then Madhusudana Saraswati & Shankara's explanation
> on Vibhuti Yoga is a lie.

Sorry, its not not valid. So keep seeing the world yellow with a jaundiced
eye.
​
Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */ ​