[Advaita-l] Brahmajnani / Atmajnani

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:56:27 EDT 2018

Namaste Sreenivasa Murthy ji

Some of us like to have our tea spiced with a little north indian masala
spices viz., some khaNDana manDana and tarka etc. You seem to like to have
your tea plain without any such additions like a true tea taster and feel
annoyed with indian style masala chai with 2 spoons of sugar!!

;)

Om

On Thu 7 Jun, 2018, 6:01 PM sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l, <