[Advaita-l] The Vibhutis of Brahman are non-different from Brahman

Srinath Vedagarbha svedagarbha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:42:56 EDT 2018

Found one more quote regarding what Shankara has to say on the form (rUpa)
of this jagat....

In BSB (II.1.14), Sri Shankara says "prAk brahmAtmatvadarshanAt
vishayAdi-prapanchO vyavasthitaroopO bhavati |"
(Prior to the realization of the identity of Atman with Brahman, the world
of senses and other things have their definite form.)

So, the original poster's paxa (also the Sri.Paddy Rao's in FB) is that
Brahman has sarva-rUpa is not exactly taatvIka but real "tentatively" till
dawn of knowledge.

/sv