[Advaita-l] Correct Pronunciation of the SataRudriya

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:39:54 EDT 2018

Dear Sri Karthik,

>From our previous communication, I do remember you are in US. There is a
group based in DC area - Anants Veda Group /AVG - that you may want to
approach. I understand Sri Ramani from that group is a member of this list
and can provide you with more details of the group and possibility of
learning proper recitation of Shata Rudriyam.  For your reference, the
group's website can be browsed at (not logged in):  www.avgusa.org

Sincerely
..gopal gopinath

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 9:53 AM, Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l <