[Advaita-l] A shri-yantra from higher loka

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 02:56:59 EDT 2018

Namaste,
In mid-1990, mysteriously, there appeared a massive shrI-yantra etched on a dry lake bed in Oregon.
http://www.mysteryofindia.com/2015/01/mystery-sri-yantra-geoglyph-oregon-dry-lake-bed.html

I am personally convinced that this was a design by beings visiting Earth from some higher loka.
One question I have for knowledgeable people on this forum: This shrI-yantra has four lines in theouter most circles and square section. From my own study on this topic typically there are threelines in this section. Any idea why the beings from this higher loka chose to use four lines?
Regards,Shrinivas Gadkari