[Advaita-l] PDF of "Vedanta Sangraha of Ramaraya Kavi" रामराय-कविकृतः वेदान्तसंग्रहः

KALPANA MANSI kalpana.mansi1083 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:30:39 EDT 2018

pranam to all

and thank you Guruji, I am doing my Research work particularly on this book
Translate and edited by  R. Balasubramanian sir and S. Revathy Mam, but for
more clarity and to know his life and others works of Ramaraya Kavi, I need
More books which written in English will preferable. so if is there any
links or pdf please share with me. I have some links but it is Telugu which
is difficult to read and finish my work.

again I am requesting you to all if it is possible, please share it.

Thanking you
Regards
kalpana

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 9:12 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <